Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's About Time

I finally started running again!!! It has been so long since I last did. And I regret not doing so in so long. I'm an overweight excuse for an "athlete". I've been working out recently but that is just not good enough. Running just makes me feel so accomplished and I hope its not just a one time thing. I'm gonna try and run everyday that way I can get back into shape and look good for my baby that way she can like it more when we have sexy time.

I get the feeling she thinks about "hot" guys when she's sharing sexy time with me. Cuz sometimes I hear her mumble something like, "Oosie Wally" and "Citamama" but I have no idea what she means. Anyway I'm sick of looking to the side and seeing all my gordura hanging out making me have muffintop and shit. Gross (said in the best possible Napoleon Dynamite voice)!!

I finally get to register for spring classes tomorrow so a big WOOT to that!!!! I cant wait to get out of this place (what am I talking about I just started school 4 months ago lol)!! Anyway I have got to get up early for class so...
...Laters

No comments: