Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sore Much?

I woke up this morning (duh or else I wouldn't be typing this) and gah was I sore!!! Man I had trouble getting out of bed and everything! Every step I took felt like if someone was punching me in the legs. I managed to make it through the day however. I was even able to gather enough strength and run again tonight!! And guess what? I did double what I did last night!! Take that gordura on my sides!

I also am all registered for Spring classes '08!! Taking some pretty good ones too! But it wasn't easy. I had my share of problems to deal with. Bunch of damn holds on classes. But all in all they got worked out and I'm now ready to get Spring started and over with!!

I'm really tired and I feel like getting off of here already and stop boring the hell out of you so...

...Laters

No comments: